Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Workout!

It has been a really hectic couple of days for me with almost no time to workout.  I had a big midterm on Monday and spent the last week living in the library and in the anatomy lab learning about various parts of the upper body.  But, I FINALLY got to go on a run, with Jessica actually now that she is home for Thanksgiving...my first in way too long.  It felt great to be doing something other than learning about all the things that can go wrong with my shoulders, which is what we have been learning about in anatomy class.   I'm excited to get back into shape!

The last workout I did before school took over my life, was a swim workout.  It was only two miles of yardage, but it was SO difficult.  I try to get some sort of swim in when I can because, unlike Jessica, I do not come from the swimming angle and need all the help I can get.

I'll definitely have more to post soon once I get back into the swing of working out.

1 comment: