Monday, December 3, 2012

Animal of the run part II

I am very jealous of Amanda's cats and kittens sightings during her very impressive long run.  My animal sightings in NYC can range from none whatsover, to very cute and smiley dogs, to squirrels, which I instinctively stare at nowadays since I am always dragged along towards them whenever I am with Sasha, although a few times in Central Park I have seen several raccoons (in the twilight hours) and the odd bunny.   I suppose I see a lot of horses too from those wretched carriages that I am still surprised are legal, but I just feel sorry for them and then feel like I have gritty teeth for the remainder of my run/ride from the horse doots that are swept up into the air from passing cars.

Run! There is a trashcan full of hot dogs ahead!
I plan on going for a long run myself tomorrow.  Amanda, you will be my motivation! I don't think I am up to 15 miles yet.  Even though I trained for the NYC Marathon this year, my mileage has definitely fallen off since then and I think aiming for a solid 12 will be right on target! Otherwise, my feet will be too angry with me to handle high heels I plan on wearing to the publishing holiday shing-ding on the docket for Wednesday. Shallow, but such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment