Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's ALWAYS Worth It

It has been a hectic couple of days, and will continue to be hectic until the end of the month, with the impending doom of the end of the world and my finals for the MSK module.  Despite my depressing schedule for the next two weeks, working out has really been the light at the end of my tunnel.  I can't stress enough how much better (mentally at least) I feel after working out.  Yesterday, I did a double workout (ran 4 miles, then swam 2500), and today I did a big 15 mile run.  I'm now tired as hell and about to pass out in the library, but I feel a lot less stressed than I did two days ago.  I can get over tiredness (coffee anyone?), but feeling less stressed is getting harder and harder for me to accomplish as I get closer to my finals, so the very painful muscle and joint aches I have right now (every minute I'm steadily realizing 15 miles was definitely too much after yesterdays double workout) are definitely worth it.

As everyone else is nearing the end of the year and is encountering their own stresses don't forget to make some time to workout!  It is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment